Beat the Dissertation Writing Stress – Important Steps to Take
August 27, 2015 - Posted to How to: Writing Dissertation
The Frustration Has To Go!
It’s so easy to get discouraged and frustrated while working on your dissertation. Your proposal has been approved and you have been sent off to spend the next 1 ½ years pretty much on your own, except for an occasional meeting with your advisor. It can be kind of a lonely feeling. But there are steps that you can take to keep yourself on track.
- Dissertation writing has to be scheduled every day, at least 5 days a week. This doesn’t mean that you have to actually write, but it does mean that you are pouring over your research, taking notes, collating parts of research, designing your research instruments, and so forth.
- Put a calendar up on your wall – a big one. Hiding it in an app won’t do. You have to see the big picture and your benchmarks holistically, and it should be visible to you every time you sit down to work.
- Try to schedule your meetings with your advisor in advance for several months at a time. This will “force” you to meet those benchmarks and to have something to show him/her when you meet.
- Determine when you work best. For most, it is in the morning, and there is something to be said for getting 4-5 hours out of the way first thing. But don’t deny those times when you just have some great ideas and thoughts and you need to write – even at 2 in the morning.
- If you stay with a reasonable schedule that lets you progress steadily, you will beat the dissertation writing stress that so many bring on themselves.
Not Going it Alone – You Have Another Option
Unless you do not know this, most dissertation writers actually do get help with their projects. Advisors are just not available that often, and, even if they are, they are not in the business of conducting that additional bit of research you need or of helping you design those instruments. Instead of letting the stress of needing help get to you, you can research the many dissertation writing services advertised on the web. Here is what you must look for:
- The service must be able to provide you a consultant who has a Ph.D. in your specialty.
- You must be able to engage in discussion with your consultant – lots of discussion
- You must be able to choose exactly the type of assistance you want, and have it on your timeline.
It is difficult to find writing services that offer help to graduate students, because they do not have the Ph.D. staff to do so. And if you should seek such help, know that there are some fraudulent services that will attempt to provide dissertation services – they promise such thing as writing your entire dissertation from beginning to end, in a short period of time, including the actual research. Of course, you know that no one else can conduct that research for you, so you know to avoid such an organization. Just be certain that you can have a conversation with your consultant before you place any order and make any payment.
You can get fully professional and trustworthy help with dissertation writing from TrustedDissertations.com. Call or email our customer support department, and we will set you up with your personal consultant immediately.